ON-DEMAND WEBINAR · July 29, 2021
Advancing Data Management Practices through Intelligent Technology
- Session Overview: Data management professionals face a clinical landscape that has shifted away from single data sources generated from EDC systems toward a trial environment with exponential growth in the volume, velocity, and variety of data.
OverviewData management professionals face a clinical landscape that has shifted away from single data sources generated from EDC systems toward a trial environment with exponential growth in the volume, velocity, and variety of data. The clinical trial five years from now will further evolve, so how can data managers transform their approach? Part of the way forward involves a combination of automating common, high-volume tasks using artificial intelligence and focusing data managers’ expertise to review data sets that matter most. Clinical data managers have an opportunity to apply technology and data science principles to yield high-quality data as well as operational efficiencies in the cleaning process.
What You'll Learn
- Hear about the seismic changes to the landscape of clinical trials and clinical trial data.
- Discover how their peers view the emergence of risk-based data management.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for utilizing AI in data management functions.
- See examples for applying AI/ML intelligence to advance clinical data management.
Who Should AttendIntermediate and advanced data managers, data scientists, and clinical operations leaders
Attendees will understand opportunities for the data management discipline to evolve by embracing AI/ML technology and data science approaches to clinical data, to improve analytics as well as study planning and design.
Meet the Speaker
Sr. Director, Clinical Data Analytics, IQVIA TechnologyWendy has 25+ years experience in the life sciences industry with a career spanning academic research, preclinical drug discovery, and clinical trials, culminating in a focus and passion for delivering technology solutions that help bring treatments to patients faster. Wendy is currently part of the product strategy leadership team for IQVIA Clinical Data Analytics Suite (CDAS), providing both SaaS solutions for the market as well as IQVIA’s internal CRO needs. As part of the CDAS team, Wendy is responsible for strategy, product management leadership, and Go to Market activities.
Need Support?Technical support:
Click on the help button on the bottom right, select contact support and email the BlueSky team with any technical issues. Otherwise e-mail directly to email@example.com or call +1-888-705-6002 for immediate help.
The SCDM Learning team is here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 232 024 87.